Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Singing As A Passion

Singing in the local music competitions in childhood award winning karnalganj understanding of the music of her inherited sonkar. He is talented in singing studies at the University of music and the State level proficient. competitions are rewarded even has long courted controversy have proven that in all the work carried out diligently.

Legacy music

Shivani MAA Durga sonkar, "he studies music holds interfere with music also duly education. today also spent their spare time singing and recital of the same I have decided to make my singing career given the interest he music sadhika Dr. Kusum Pandey from classical music education dilani. I also study music as sabjekt and masters of studies in classical music. I completed in Hu and Tabla verdes Prabhakar has been doing Hu. "

Becoming Psalm singer

To become a successful singer her every day lowered many-many not only was appointing Riaz, but also music lessons. She says, harmonium and Tabla I stopped singing on every mode that with Hu, but I stayed more bonding primer has long courted controversy. my dream of installed Bhajan singer. singing was appointing Riaz for good. I give music lessons to children is also Hu is and my was appointing Riaz. Potemkin's settlement also. ''