Thursday, July 18, 2013

Our Strenght Our Price

Born in a middle-class family. Irish judge ahluvaliya's personality is very interesting as an irish women wanted short. work is about, respectively. family. husband (Dr. mauntek Singh ahluvaliya, Deputy Chairman, Planning Commission), children and grandchildren are more fully dedicated to the improvement of the passion society., the more his fervour for rites, moral values and family.

How synergy between work and home can be installed, it illustrates the vibrant young readers of their friend are driving the Indian Council for research on one side. on international economic relations (ICRIER) chairperson, on the other hand is completely domestic female, who are extremely respectful of her husband and mother-in-law, mother beloved grandmother snehal. mother who sings both ships to padhti and doing something different in them from childhood are wishing He always considered a challenge in life was and he declares of his irrepressible powsers reached this stage today.

Tell me something about your family.

My family belonged to Lahore, but my birth had come to Baltimore. There I five years. then we shift Kolkata. we were 10 sisters, I had my eighth number phemili was very conservative, where the girl was only the good housewife so should become padhana. but I was fond of learning from the start to encourage the home good class.. 13-14 years the I decided that becoming self-sufficient by typing-read.

The question of marriage, she will be seen later. my school was the school, Mr. shikshaytan, mordovia in calcutta at that time were also imported cars to the girls we were going to their House, but take a look at or around the movie wasn't-again. the girl with books friends padho friends (giving jaor). The family was also very religious. morning and evening at home text. father bijanesmain, though bijanes not good. because economic difficulties also.

Your schooling Hindi medium. Sanskrit sabjekt your Favorites. then how economics trends?

It is also an interesting story (smiles). The ninth in class we were choosing the topic padte. I like maths and in Sanskrit, Sanskrit was there was nothing on that there will come a teacher Bharati Goenka.. Economics with very interesting padhati. we read from Hindi medium. I discovered that the Presidency College blue, I decided that I, too, there is no home economics on behalf of padhungi. was not going to be that doctors sayBe there or be the economist the Loire was a b. .. Take, then marriage.