Thursday, January 5, 2012

Son Of Shetty

Over the next master of his time and action star Shetty's son of the heart Shetty. world as he films like Director, plan, love stains. twist etc in their film 4084. conversations with film ... from heart Shetty
This film is the curiosity of the audience seeing the letterhead and promo?
Interesting letterhead. I do not know the number plate of the letterhead. I hit movies people reported that Victoria no. 203 and taxi number 9211 and liked by the people, from the first film in which Ashok Kumar., were the latest ncsl and Pran Sahab, my dad Shetty was associated also with his film's letterhead I was thinking of my film only if it struck the role name. van are inIs the number 4084.
It is what kind of film?
Hyumar ktraim is the movie for the first time I jonar. jonar trying to do something in the. ktraim with hyumar in that it is the angle of interest in the film audience.. good artist around I didn't first direct. amazing new working with these artists is eksapiriens.